Fiat Group believes that sustainability is not an objective in and of itself, but rather a journey of continuous improvement essential for long-term growth.
Over the years, the Group’s sustainability strategy has resulted in a variety of projects designed to promote increasingly sustainable mobility, help protect the environment and natural resources, ensure the health and safety of employees, invest in their professional development, and build a constructive relationship with local communities and commercial partners.
The desire to continue growing in harmony with people and the environment is embodied in the Sustainability Plan. Each year, the Sustainability Plan reports the company’s targets for the future and provides details on results achieved and approaches used.
Corporate governance and sustainabilityGo
- Maintain a system of governance and risk management aligned with international best practice
- Continue to reduce CO2 and polluting emissions, and improve fuel economy
- Increase recoverability, recyclability and reusability of vehicles
- Further improve product safety
- Promote environmental awareness within the Group
- Continue to reduce environmental impact and optimize energy performance
- Reduce environmental impact of logistics
- Reduce the environmental impact of employee commuting, business travel, offices and Information Technology operations
- Offer equal opportunities
- Develop human capital
- Attract and retain the best talent
- Continue to promote and safeguard health and safety
- Promote work-life balance and employee well-being
Dealer and service networkGo
- Provide training to the network on specific environmental and safety issues
- Enhance the customer experience
- Promote social and environmental responsibility within the supply chain
- Support local communities
- Support the professional development of young people